Featured Consultant: Pharmacy Informatics Advisor (PharmD)
As we grow our consultant group, we are interested in meeting with qualified consultants interested in learning more about TRG and opportunities to work together.
Join our team of seasoned clinical professionals, and be part of this dynamic company with a “start-up” feel by checking our open positions on LinkedIn, and learn more below about the type of experience and skills desired for Pharmacy Informatics Advisors (PharmD).
Desired Skills and Experience
- Demonstrated pharmacy practice experience (e.g., Inpatient, Ambulatory, Oncology)
- Epic Certification (proficiency considered) in Willow Inpatient and Beacon
- Informatics, automation/technology or other relevant experience
- Previous Epic implementation (go-live) and configuration experience
- Demonstrated experience working with inter-professional teams on projects
- PharmD degree
- Registered pharmacist with an active, unrestricted license (from any state) to practice
- Epic Certification (proficiency considered) in specialty modules (e.g., Willow Ambulatory, Willow Inventory, Clinical Decision Support)
- West Coast residence (preferred, not required)
Why Join TRG?
We are The Robertson Group, a Northwest company based in Portland, Oregon. We are a specialty pharmacy and nursing informatics consulting firm providing clinically trained informatics professionals that specialize in ambulatory and inpatient settings since 2004. All of our pharmacists and nurses are professionally licensed in their field. Our staff possesses the deep background that comes from decades of clinical and informatics work in large healthcare settings in addition to being informatics certified and experienced.
We distinguish ourselves from the larger consulting firms in the industry by staying small and nimble while remaining true to our commitments to patient safety and knowledge and skills transfer to our clients and their patients, as we help clients take a deep dive into electronic health records (EHR) implementation and optimization, and most particularly Epic Systems Corporation applications. We have a strong focus on efficient clinical workflows using EHR tools.
Our consultants hold Epic certifications in areas such as Ambulatory, Pharmacy, Inpatient and Oncology with clinical skills and deep build experience that are not always easy to find.