TRG is looking for an experienced professional who can join our team in this key role: Pharmacy Operations/Automation Consultant. Please contact us for more information.
- Deliver advisory services as a TRG team member for pharmacy operations and automation assessments and as well as implementation(s) of application(s) and/or system(s) to address identified issues.
- Facilitate, guide, and recommend solutions for health system stakeholders as a Pharmacy Services Operations/Automation Subject Matter Expert (SME).
- Collaborate with client pharmacy informatics analysts and pharmacists to address tasks, workflow and systems design, issues and risks, and meetings related to client project(s).
- Interface with the vendor to facilitate implementation and ensure that products are designed and implemented to client satisfaction.
- Collaborate with and support The Robertson Group (TRG) consulting team at client, contracted to assist with project-specific deliverables.
- Mix of onsite and remote work
- Variable FTE (e.g., 8-10 hours per week) for project(s) duration
- Immediate need through December 2020 with opportunities to extend project work as discussed with client(s).
- Licensed Pharmacist with a Bachelor of Pharmacy (B.Pharm.) degree, Bachelor of Science (B.S.) in Pharmacy degree, or Doctor of Pharmacy (PharmD) degree
- Pharmacy Automation technology design and implementation experience
- Pharmacy Information Systems (Acute Care, Retail, Inventory) and EHR knowledge and proficiency
- Proficiency in at least one Epic application preferred (e.g., Willow Inpatient, Willow Ambulatory, Willow Inventory)
- Candidate should have strong communication skills (written and verbal) and ability to work autonomously to achieve deliverables
- Consultant reports to TRG Director of Clinical Informatics
- Additional work coordination and collaboration with both TRG President and TRG Director of Operations